Education and an individual’s health are directly related. For those who have a good education but are down in terms of health, they cannot put their education to the complete use. While those who have health conditions from birth do not fully get an education.
Educations Relation To Health Benefits
A good education means getting better jobs, teachings others to be successful and making a huge difference in one’s life. Some of the relations of health benefits and education are as follows:
- Better Jobs – In current workplaces, only those individuals who have higher education and are groomed according to the needs of the employer are the one’s that get better jobs. Better jobs come with a number of amenities such as health insurance, paid leave and retirement for that individual. On the other hand, those who are not well educated are employed in high-risk life threatening jobs.
- Higher Wages – those who have a better job, earn more money so that they can take care of their health insurance, as opposed to someone who does not earn as much due to their educational qualification.
- Resources For Good Health – For those who have high paying jobs, they can buy healthy food, invest in time and money to keep themselves and their family members healthy. On the other hand, those with low-paying jobs do not have the financial security to invest in their health.
- Reduced Stress – An individual with a better job has more security, in financial terms as opposed to someone who is working for a low-paying job.
- Social and Psychological Skills – Those who have a better education have more exposure to soft skills that shape the personality of a person. The better the communication skills, communication skills and capacity of negotiation of a person, the less stressful their life is. A stress-free life automatically leads to better health for that person.
- Social Networks – Individuals that have better-paying jobs, have a bigger social network where they interact with a number of people bringing that individual access to financial, psychological and emotional resources that reduces stress.
Apart from these points on how education changes the lifestyle and the health of a person, a healthy person generally knows about healthy behaviors and follows them. Those with less education live in unhealthy situations and are prone to more diseases than others with a better education than them.